ONGC Recruitment 2017 for Jr. Supervisor Posts. Apply Online for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd Jobs 2017. As per this Recruitment Current Posts Only for Jr. Supervisor Posts. See all Details like Education, fees, online application and Other Details are given below.
ONGC Recruitment 2017 for Jr. Supervisor Posts
Official Recruitment by : ONGC
Total Vacancies: 38 Posts
Name of Posts : Jr. Supervisor
Education: Check official notification
Age Limit: 27 years
How to Apply
All Interested and eligible candidates Request to apply online through the official website.
Last Date for Online Application: 31/1/2017
Important instructions before you apply Online
1. Application once submitted cannot be altered / resubmitted, under any circumstances. Further, no request with respect to making changes in any data / particular entered by the candidate in the online application will be entertained, once the application is submitted successfully. Therefore, please keep all data / details ready before filling up the application online.
2. Application in the form of Hard copy sent through post will not be accepted.
3. In case the applicant is not able to fill up the complete application form in one session, there is an in-built provision in the system which will save the information filled in that particular session. In the next session, the applicant needs to restart from where he / she has left in the previous session.
4. In the CV, please include the following mandatory information at the end:
a) The current annual CTC breakup
b) At least 2 references with their contact details (one must be your current / previous reporting officer)
5. While uploading the CV, please ensure the following :
a) CV should be in PDF or MS-Word format.
b) CV should not be more than 2MB in size.
c) Do not use symbols like “. , & * % $ # / \ < > = ” ‘ etc. and SPACE in File name.
6. The candidate must have an active email ID as all future communication with the candidate will take place only through the mentioned email.
7. All fields marked with (*) are mandatory
8. Last date of submission is 31/01/2017
9. Good internet connectivity will ensure hassle free application experience. However in case of any technical queries, please contact Mr. Vivek Patil at ( firstname.lastname@example.org) , between 10 am to 6 pm during weekdays.