NABARD Recruitment 2016 for Asst Manager Posts: National Bank for Agricultural Development has given a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager (Grade ‘A’) in the Protocol & Security Service vacancies in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS). Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
NABARD Recruitment 2016 for Asst Manager Posts
Official Organization : National Bank for Agricultural Development
Total Posts: 6
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security)
Age Limit: Age limit should be in between 25 – 40 years
Candidates should have Commissioned Service in the Army/ Navy/ Air Force with required experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.nabard.org
Starting Date to Apply Online : 23-05-2016
Last Date to Apply Online : 31-05-2016
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online applicants should have valid login credentials & scanned copies of photograph &
2. Candidates should log on through the website www.nabard.org.
3. Select the desired post & Click on “Click here to Apply”.
4. Fill all the details carefully in the application Form
5. Check once before submit the application form.
6. Now take printout of online application for future use.
For upcoming bank Jobs updates Stay tune with us.