1271 Medical Officer Posts – MPPSC Recruitment 2014.Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has released notification for the recruitment of 1271 Medical Officer vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 16-06-2014 to 15-07-2014.
MPPSC Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts: 1271
Name of the Post: Medical Officer
1.Backlog Category: 327 posts
2. General Category: 944
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21 to 40 years as on 01-01-2015. Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess MBBS, registered with Medical Council of India and must be registered with Madhya Pradesh State Medical Council.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Written Test & Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates residing in MP/ SC/ ST/ OBC candidates of Madhya Pradesh has to pay the application along with portal charges of Rs.70/- and candidates other than residents of Madhya Pradesh state has to pay the fee Rs.100/- through Kiosk.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from the website www.mponline.gov.in, www.mppsc.com & www.mppsc.nic.in from 16-06-2014 at 12:00 hrs to 15-07-2014 till Midnight 12:00 hrs. After submission of online application, take printout of the submitted application form and send it along with copies of educational qualification certificate, age proof, marksheets, caste certificate, experience certificate and self addressed envelope etc enclosed in an envelope superscribed with the name of the post applied for, should reach to Secretary, Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission, Residency Area, Indoor (M.P), Pin- 452001 on or before 28-07-2014 till 05:30 PM.
Instruction for Online Application:
1. First candidates have to scan their photo and signature.
2. Log on to www.mponline.gov.in, www.mppsc.com & www.mppsc.nic.in
3. After filling the application form candidates have to make the payment through Kiosk.
4. Check all fields and click on Submit button.
5. Then there will be a pop up window comes with the message regarding the submission of online application.
6. For making necessary corrections in the online application candidates have to make payment of Rs.50/- & can change the details from 25-06-2014 to 17-07-2014.
7. After submission of application form, take printout of the submitted application and send it as mentioned above.
For more details Plz see below link