SBI Clerk Prelims Results 2021 Out Check Online
SBI Clerk Prelims Results 2021 : The State Bank of India has declared the SBI Clerk preliminary exam results 2021 and candidates who have appeared in the SBI cerk preliminary examination can now check their results on the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in. SBI had conducted the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam to recruit 5454 Junior Associate posts from July 10-13, 2021 and for leftover centers including Shillong, Agartala, Aurangabad (Maharashtra) and Nashik Centres, Prelims exam was conducted on August 29, 2021.
SBI Clerk prelims result 2021: How to check
The candidates who have appeared for the SBI clerk exam may download their clerk prelims result following the steps given here:
Step 1: Click on the SBI clerk prelims result direct link provided on the homepage of the careers page of sbi.co.in
- Visit the career section of the official SBI website
- Next, go to current openings
- Click on the link for SBI clerk prelims result 2021
- Put-in your roll number or registration number and date of birth
- Enter captcha code and submit
- Check marks secured by the candidate (Phase-I)
- Download and save your result.
- If qualified you are going to be issued admit card for SBI Clerk Mains Exam
Step 2: On next page open, check your SBI clerk result with your roll number or registration number
Through this recruitment drive, a total of 5,000 regular vacancies and 237 backlog vacancies will be filled through this recruitment. Candidates will be selected through two exams–
- preliminary and main.
- a test of the local language.
The preliminary exam is tentatively scheduled in June 2021. Stay with us for upcoming Latest bank Jobs updates and Ojas Gujarat jobs updates.