SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2013.Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Bhilai Steel Plant has issued notification for recruitment of the 330 Operator cum Technician (Trainee) vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 05-10-2013 to 04-11-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below…
SAIL Bhilai Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts: 330
Name of the Post: Operator cum Technician (Trainee)
Name of the Discipline:
1. Metallurgy: 58 Posts
2. Electrical: 25 Posts
3. Mechanical/ Mechtronics: 167 Posts
4. Computer Science/IT: 05 Posts
5. Electronics: 65 Posts
6. Instrumentation: 10 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit should be 18 years and maximum age limit should not exceed 28 years as on 01-09-2013. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess three year’s full time Diploma in Engineering in concerned disciplines from an Institute recognized by State / Central Govt. Candidates appearing for final examination are also eligible provided they should be able to produce Diploma/Marksheets clearly showing that they had passed the examination at the time of interview.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written test and interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application and processing fee of Rs.250/- for General and OBC category and Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PwD/departmental category candidates. The fee should be paid at State Bank of India, in a specially opened account No. 32549519300 at Sector -1 Branch, Bhilai, on behalf of BSP, SAIL through “pay-in-slip” which is available on the Application Registration Portal.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.sail.co.in from 05-10-2013 to 04-11-2013. After applying online, the candidate is required to download the system generated Registration Slip with unique registration number and other essential details. Pwd/ ESM candidates must send Pwd/ESM certificate along with copy of Registration Slip at “Post Box-16, Sector – 01 Post Office, Bhilai – 490001” through ordinary post before closing date.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates must have a valid email ID and scan the passport size photograph and signature.
2. Read the instructions carefully before applying online.
3. Log on to website www.sail.co.in
4. Click on the link ‘Career with SAIL–> BSP–> Operator cum Technician (Trainee)
5. Fill the online application form with mandatory details and down load the pay in slip for payment of application fee.
6 . Pay the fee as mentioned above and receive the unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the branch collecting the money and fill the details in the online application form.
7. After filling all the details ‘Submit’ the online application form.
8. After applying online, the candidate is required to download the system generated registration slip with unique registration number and other essential details.
Starting date for submitting Online Applications: 05-10-2013
Closing date for submitting Online Applications: 04-11-2013.