Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites applications for the recruitment of 50 various vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 15-11-2013.
UPSC Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts: 50
Names of the Posts:
1. Assistant Commissioner: 01 post
2. Assistant Industrial Adviser: 01 posts
3. Manager Grade-I/Section Officer: 14 posts
4. Assistant Professor (Cancer Surgery): 02 posts
5. Specialist Grade-II (Obst. & Gynae): 06 posts
6. Assistant Professor (Physiology): 10 posts
7. Assistant Professor (Psychiatry): 02 posts
8. Assistant Professor (Urology): 02 posts
9. Training Officer (Tool & Die Making): 01 post
10. Director General: 01 post
11. Assistant Director General of Shipping: 02 posts
12. Senior Lecturer (Anatomy): 02 posts
13. Senior Lecturer (General Medicine): 02 posts
14. Senior Lecturer (Immuno-Haematology & Blood Transfusion): 01 post
15. Senior Lecturer (Obst. and Gynae): 02 posts
16. Senior Lecturer (Pharmacology): 01 post
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 55 years for the post No.12, 15, 16, 53 years for the post No.10, 12, 14, 15, 50 years for the post No.13, 45 years for the post No.4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 40 years for the post No.1, 11, 35 years for the post No.2, 3, 33 years for the post No.9. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Master’s degree in Seed Technology or Master’s degree in Agriculture/ Agricultural Botany/ Botany/ Agronomy/ Plant Breeding and Genetics or equivalent with relevant field experience for the post No.1, Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry for the post No.2, Diploma/ Degree in Business Management for the post No.3, MBBS for the post No.4, 8, medical qualification for the post No.5, 6, 7, Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering for the post No.9. Refer the notification for other posts wise educational qualification details.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the performance in written examination/ interview.
Application Fee: Candidates has to pay the application fee of Rs.25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates should apply online through the website “http://www.upsconline.nic.in”, on or before 15-11-2013 up to 23:59 hrs. After submission of the online recruitment application, the candidates are required to take the print out of the online application. Candidates should submit the print out of the online application along with all self attested copies of documents/ relevant certificates and the originals should be produced at the time of interview.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website “http://www.upsconline.nic.in”
2. Click on the link “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for various Recruitment Posts”.
3. Select the appropriate post and click on ‘Apply Online’.
4. Fill all the mandatory fields and click on ‘Submit’ button.
5. After submission of ORA, candidates are required to take print out of ORA for future use
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15-11-2013 till 23:59 hrs
Last Date for printing of completely submitted Online Application: 16-11-2013 up to 23:59 hrs.