State Bank of India (SBI) has issued notification for recruitment of the 76 Clerical Cadre posts of Pharmacists, Control Room Operators and Armourers. Eligible candidates can apply online from 08-11-2013 and 22-11-2013.
SBI Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts: 76
Name of the Posts:
1. Armourer (Reserved for Ex-servicemen): 12 Posts
2. Control Room Operators (CROs) (Reserved for Ex-Servicemen/State Fire Service Personnel): 36 Posts
3. Pharmacists: 28 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit should be 18 year and maximum is 28 years (for Ex-servicemen 45 years) for Post No.1, between 18 and 28 years (for Ex-servicemen 48 years & for State Fire Service Personal 35 years) for Post No.2 and minimum age limit should be 18 years and maximum age limit should be 28 years for Post No.3. Age limit should be reckoned as on 01-11-2013. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should pass minimum class 10+2 examination or equivalent or armed forces certificate equivalent to 10+ 2 for Post No.1, Pass in Class 10+2 examination or equivalent with 60% marks or Armed Forces Special Certificate equivalent to Class 10+2 or a Graduate Degree from a recognized university for Post No.2 and Pass in SSC or its equivalent examination and minimum Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized university or Board. Candidates with degree in Pharmacy will be preferred for Post No.3.
Selection Process: Candidates would be selected based on their performance in interview for Control Room Operators and Armourers posts. Written examination and interview will be conducted for Pharmacist posts.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS category and Rs.200/- for all others.
Payment through Offline Mode: Candidates need to pay application fee after submission of online application. After submission of online application, taking print out of system generated Challan form and pay the fee at any branch of State Bank of India after 2nd working day of registration and can be made within three working days. Candidate will receive registration confirmation by SMS/e-mail after three working days from the date of payment of fees.
Payment through Online Mode: After submission of Online Application, fee payment can be made online through payment gateway integrated with the application. Payment can be made by using Credit Card / Debit card / Internet Banking. After making payment, candidates can take print out of system generated e-receipt.
How to Apply
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in between 08-11-2013 and 22-11-2013. Candidates applying for the posts of Armourers/ Control Room Operators should forward copy of printout of the application alongwith copies of documents for the proof of date of birth, educational qualification, technical qualification, experience, service certificate, discharge certificate etc to State Bank of India, Central Recruitment And Promotion Department, 3 Floor, Atlanta Building, Plot No. 209, BBR, Block No.III, Nariman Point, Mumbai-400 021 should reach on or before 03-12-2013.
Instructions to Apply online:
1. Before applying online candidates must have a valid email ID and scanned copy of the photograph and signature.
2. Candidates must log on to www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in
3. Click on the ‘Recruitment’ link and open the Online Application form.
4. Fill all marked details carefully without any errors; upload scanned photograph and signature at places provided & Submit.
5. Candidates should make a note of Registration ID and Password retain it for further assistance.
6. After submission, candidates must make payment through Online or Offline mode as mentioned above.
7. After completing the registration process, take print out of submitted application form and send it with necessary enclosures for Armourer/ Control Room Operator posts.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 08-11-2013
Last Date for Online Registration: 22-11-2013.
Last Date for Reprint of Application: 22-11-2013
Closing Date for Edit: 26-11-2013
Dates for making Offline Fee Payment: From 11-11-2013 to 26-11-2013.
Dates for making Online Fee Payment: From 08-11-2013 to 22-11-2013.
Last Date for Submission of Printed copy of online application with necessary enclosures for Armourer/ Control Room Operator Posts : 03-12-2013.