State Bank of India (SBI) General Insurance has posted employment recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager, Assistant Manager, Executive & other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 08-11-2013.
SBI General Insurance Vacancy details
Name of the Posts:
I. Vacancies in Claims
1. Executive/ Senior Executive-Assessing
2. Manager/ Sr. Manager Commercial Claims
3. Assistant Manager – Personal Accident
4. Vice President Claims – Corporate Operations
5. Assistant Manager -Assessing
6. Insurance Trainee
II. Vacancies in Human Resource & Learning
7. HR & Learning Manager
III. Vacancies in Information Technology
8. Manager – Disaster Recovery
9. Deputy Manager – Information Management
10. Manager – Information Management
IV. Internal Audit, Control & Risk
11. Executive/ Sr. Executive/ Assistant Manager – Internal Audit
V. Vacancies in Legal & Compliance
12. Manager – Compliance
VI. Vacancies in Operations
13. Branch Operations Head (Grade: Asst. Manager/ Sr. Executive)
VII. Vacancies in Sales & Marketing
14. Branch Manager (in the grade of Manager/ Deputy Manager)
VIII. Vacancies in Retail Sales
15. Unit Manager Agency Retail (Executive/ Senior Executive)
16. Executive (Retail)
17. Assistant Manager – Agency (Retail)
IX. Vacancies in SME Sales
18. Assistant Manager – Bancassurance (SME – Small and MediumEnterprise)
19. Unit Manager Agency (SME – Small & MediumEnterprise) (Executive/ Senior Executive)
20. Executive (SME – Small & MediumEnterprise)
21. Assistant Manager – Agency (SME)
X. Vacancies in Strategy, Information & Performance
22. Sr. Executive/ AM/ DM – Data Quality & Business Intelligence
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Graduation in any discipline or Diploma/ Degree in Engineering in any discipline for S. No I, IV Posts; Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (IT Discipline) for S. No III Post; LLB for S. No V Post; Graduation/ Post Graduation in any faculty for S. No VI Post. Refer notification for post wise educational qualification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in interview.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can submit applications through online www.sbigeneral.in on or before 08-11-2013.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Visit the Website www.sbigeneral.in.
2. Click on the link Carees@ SBI General
3. Click on the Link ‘Application Form’.
4. Fill the details properly in the downloaded application form.
5. Save the Application Form.
6. Upload the saved application form by using Browse/ Choose File Button and fill the form.
7. Submit the application by Pressing Submit Button.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 08-11-2013.
Click here for Recruitment Advt & to Apply Online
Click here for Notification
Click here for Application Form