Aryavart Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014 for 871 Posts.Aryavart Gramin Bank has posted employment notification for 871 Posts of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose)posts. Candidates who have appeared in the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in Septemberr/ October 2013 and have valid score card are eligible to apply for these posts.
Details about Aryavart Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014
Total Vacancies: 871
Name of the Post:
1. Officer Scale – III : 10 Posts
2. Officer Scale – II (General Banking Officer): 57 posts
3. Officer Scale – II (IT): 10 posts
4. Officer Scale – II (Marketing Officer): 10 Posts
5. Officer Scale – I: 319 posts
7. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 463 posts
Age Limit for application: Candidates age must be below 40 years for Officer Scale- III, above 21 and below 32 years for Officer Scale – II posts, between 18 to 28 years for Officer Scale – I & Office Assistant posts as on 01-07-2013. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational : Candidates must possess Graduation in any discipline with proficiency in local language for Office Asst, Officer Scale I & Officer Scale II General Banking, Degree in Electronics or Communication or Computer Science or Information Technology for Information Technology Officer,MBA in Marketing from a recognized university for Marketing Officer Posts.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details: Candidates who are having valid score card with 95 marks & above for all (89 & above for SC/ST) for Office Asst post and 103 marks & above for all (97& above for SC/ST) for Officers Scale-I post, 114marks & above for all (108 & above for SC/ST) for Officers Scale II (GBO) post, 114marks & above for all (109 & above for SC/ST) for Officers Scale III, 134 marks & above for all (125 & above for SC/ST) for IT Officer , 115 marks & above for all (109 & above for SC/ST) for Marketing Officer post in Common written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 can apply.
Fees: Candidates must pay Rs.100/- for all others & Rs.20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates as application fee in the form of Challan in CBSfrom any of the Branches of the Gramin Bank of Aryavart from 19-12-2013 to 06-01-2014.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply for Job
Candidates have to apply online through the Bank’s official Website www.aryavart-rrb.com from 19-12-2013 to 06-01-2014. After submission of the online application candidates should take the print out of the application.
1. Candidates have to log on www. aryavart-rrb.com
2. Click on the link “Recruitment/Careers”.
3. Candidate should download the copy of Challan from the website and pay the fee as mentioned above.
4. Branch Code and Branch Transaction Journal Number noted on the Challan form should be correctly filled in the application form.
5. Now revisit the website & Click on ‘Apply Online’ link.
6. Fill all the mandatory fields in the application form & click on the submit button.
7. Candidates should take the print out of the system generated application form & retain it for future reference use.