HEC Ltd Recruitment for 182 Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Posts.Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HEC Ltd), Ranchi has delivered notification for the recruitment of 182 Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 31-01-2014. Other details like educational qualifications, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below…
HEC Ltd Recruitment Details
Total No. of Posts: 182
Names of the Post:
I. Graduate Apprentice: 69 posts
1. Computer/ Information Technology (IT): 06 posts
2. Mechanical/ Production: 36 posts
3. Electrical/ Electronics/ Communication: 11 posts
4. Civil Engineering: 04 posts
5. Metallurgy, Foundry Tech.: 09 posts
6. Industrial Engg. Production Engg. & Industrial Management: 03 posts
II. Diploma Apprentice: 113 posts
7. Computer/ Information Technology (IT): 13 posts
8. Mechanical/ Production: 46 posts
9. Electrical/ Electronics/ Communication: 21 posts
10. Civil Engineering: 06 posts
11. Library Science: 01 post
12. Hotel Management & Catering: 01 post
13. Refrigeration & Air Condition: 02 posts
14. Metallurgy, Foundry Tech.: 04 posts
15. Industrial Engg. Production Engg. & Industrial Management: 05 posts
16. Secretarial and Commercial Practice: 14 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 27 years as on 31-10-2013. Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must pass Degree in related Engineering branch for Graduate Apprentice, Diploma in related Engineering branch for Diploma Apprentice.
Selection Process: Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates has to pay Rs.500/- Demand Draft in favour of Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited, payable at Ranchi.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format available in the notification & all necessary documents, DD to Senior Deputy General Manager (H.T.I), H.E.C Training Institute, H.E.C. Ltd, Plant Plaza Road, Durwa, Ranchi – 834 004 by Post/ Courier on or before 31-01-2014.