Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment.Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), New Delhi has published notification for recruitment of Technical Officer, Asst & Other Posts on temporary basis. Eligible candidates can apply with in 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment details
Total No of Posts: 42
Name of the Post:
1. T-6 Sr. Technical Officer/Cat.III (Field/Farm Technician): 05 Posts
2. T-6 Sr. Technical Officer/ (Sr. Engineer) Cat.III: 01 Post
3. Technical Assistant T-3 Grade (Cat. II) (Field Farm Technician): 16 Posts
4. Technical Assistant T-3 Grade (Cat.II) (Library): 01 Post
5. Field Man T-1 Grade (Cat. I) (Field Farm Technician): 12 Posts
6. Technician T-1 Grade (Cat.I) (Library Assistant): 02 Posts
7. Technician T-1 Grade (Cat.I) (Computer Operator): 02 Posts
8. Technician T-1 Grade (Cat.I) (Mechanic): 02 Posts
9. Technician T-1 Grade (Cat.I) (Fitter): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age limit for the post of T-6 grade (Cat.III) is 18 to 35 years, T-3 Grade (Cat. II) & T-1 (Cat.I) is 18 to 30 years as on 01-01-2014. Age relaxations are applicable as per Govt. rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess M.Sc. in Agriculture for Post 1, Master’s Degree in Electrical for Post 2, B.Sc in Agriculture for Post 3, Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science/Library & Information Science for Post 4, Matriculation with at least one year certificate in relevant discipline from recognized Institutions for Post 5 to 9.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test and interview.
Application Fee: Candidates need to Pay Rs. 750/- (for SC/ ST / Women and Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted) in the form of Bank Draft drawn in favour of Director, I.A.R.I. payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can send their applications in prescribed format strictly typed/hand written with complete present and permanent address with Pin Code number, attested copies of all certificates such as Educational qualification/Age Certificate/ Caste Certificates etc. Application fee, on the envelope along with sender’s name and address to the Asstt. Administrative Officer (Recruitment Cell), Room No. 13, Director’s Office, IARI, Pusa, New Delhi-110 012 with in 30 days from the date of publication of Advt and for far flung with in 45 days from the date of publication of Advt.Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 30 days from the date of publication of Advt.Last Date for Receipt of Applications from far flung areas: 45 days from the date of publication of Advt.
Click here for Recruitment Advt & Application Form