UPSC Recruitment for Various Vacancies.Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Online Recruitment Applications (Ora) for Recruitment of 21 Various Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from 28-12-2013 to 16-01-2014 up to 23:59 hrs.Check other details via below post-
UPSC Recruitment for Various Vacancies
Total Number of Vacancies: 21
Name of the Post:
1. Superintendent (Legal): 01 post
2. Professor of Political Theory & Constitutional Law: 01 post
3. Senior Lecturer (Biochemistry): 03 posts
4. Senior Lecturer (Dentistry): 01 post
5. Senior Lecturer (Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases): 01 post
6. Professor in Civil Engineering (Technical): 01 post
7. Associate Professor in Civil Engineering (Technical): 05 posts
8. Associate Professor in Information Technology (Technical): 05 posts
9. Associate Professor in Mechanical Engineering (Technical): 01 post
10. Assistant Professor in Information Technology (Technical): 02 posts
Age limit: Candidates age not exceeding 53/ 55 years for S.No.7 & 8 posts, 50 years for S.No. 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 9 posts, 35 years for S.No.1 & 10 posts as on 16-01-2014. Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must pass Master’s Degree in Law of a recognized University or equivalent and possessing two years’ teaching and/or research experience in law for S.No.1 post, Post Graduate Degree in Political Science or in Law from recognised University or equivalent; and ten years’ experience in teaching for S.No.2 post, M.D. (Biochemistry)/ MBBS with MSc.(Medical Biochemistry) from recognised University/ Institution or equivalent for S.No.3 post. Refer the notification for remaining posts.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs.25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected on the basis of interview
How to apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website http://www.upsc.gov.in from 28-12-2013 to 16-01-2014 up to 23:59 hrs.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) through Website: 28-12-2013.
Closing Date for Submission of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) through Website: 16-01-2014 up to 23:59 hrs
Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 17-01-2014 up to 23:59 hrs.