The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2014.Interested candidates can apply online via UPSC official website.check Details via below post.here we are providing some basic details like age limit, fees, Education qualification etc..
Details about UPSC Civil Service Examination 2014
- Age : Not less than 21 years and not more than 32 years as on 01/08/2014.check more detail about age limit via official notification.
- Educational Qualification : Degree of a recognised university or an equivalent qualification.
- Physical Standards : Candidates must be physically fit according to the Regulations given in notice.
- Number of Attempts : The maximum number of attempts permissible to different categories of aspirants, who are otherwise eligible will be as follows:
- General Category : Six
- Physical Handicapped : Nine (No limit if SC/ST)
- OBC : Nine
- SC / ST : No Limit
Fee: Deposit Rs.100/- (No fee for Female/ SC/ST/PH candidates) either by remitting the money in any Branch of SBI by Cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ Sate Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala /State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card.More details check on official website.