GPSC Recruitment 2014 – Apply for 351 Vacancies.Gujarat Public Service Commission has uploaded a notification of long awaited selection procedure in form GPSC Recruitment 2014 or OJAS Recruitment 2014 in order to fill up some of the government vacancies and inviting online application on official site at ojas.guj.nic.in so those who want to apply can get full details from the same now. GPSC is a government handled organization which recruits candidates for various posts in different government sections.More details plz see below post.
GPSC Recruitment 2014 – Apply for 351 Vacancies
Right now they have declared notification for various 351 vacancies in various sections of government. To fill up all these vacancies they are inviting all eligible candidates to apply for this from the official site of online application. This is huge recruitment, so don’t miss this opportunity and apply for this as soon as possible. Further details are given below, so go through it.
Total Number of post: 351 posts
Name of post:
Class I posts
- Gujarat Administrative Service: 35 posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police: 21 posts
- District Registrar: 02 posts
- Superintendent Prohibition and Excise: 01 post
Class II posts
- Mamlatadar: 80 posts
- Section Officer: 38 posts
- Taluka Development Officer: 60 posts
- Government Labour Officer: 61 posts
- Assistant District Registrar: 10 posts
- District Land Record: 21 posts
- Superintendent Prohibition and Excise: 06 posts
- Assistant Director: 16 posts
- Age should be between 20 to 30 years as on 30 June, 2014 and relaxation is also applicable.
- General/ OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- and no fee for other candidates.
- For class I posts: Scale of Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- with GP of Rs. 5400/-
- For class II posts: Scale of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with GP of Rs. 4600/-
- Candidate should have done Graduation in any field from any recognized university.
- Written exam (Preliminary and Main) and if required then Interview will also be taken.
How to apply:
Interested candidates have to apply for this online from the official site and after applying this submit it online and confirm your application online mode.