Rrcmumbai Western Railway Group D Exam result Declared. This Exam Was held on November 2014. You Can check DECLARATION OF PROVISIONAL PART PANEL – 1, Recruitment of erstwhile Group ‘D’ posts from open market in PB-I, GP Rs.1800/-
Ref : Employment Notice No. RRC/WR/02/2013 dt. 30-11-2013.
Rrcmumbai Western Railway Group D Exam result Declared
Basic Instructor :
- Based on the result of written examination held on 02-11-2014, 09-11-2014, 16-11-2014, 23-11-2014 and 30-11-2014 and candidates who have qualified in the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) held from 16-03-2015 to 31-03-2015 at Vadodara to fill up vacancies notified vide the above referred Employment notice, the shortlisted candidates (based on merit) have been called for verification of original documents and medical examination at RRC office, GTR & Divisional offices of Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Ratlam, Rajkot and Bhavnagar from 15-06-2015 to 03-09-2015. After verification of original documents and Medical Examinations and in compliance of all other procedure laid down by Railway Board, Railway Recruitment Cell, Western Railway hereby declares the provisional panel part-I of Physically Handicapped candidates and Non-Physically Handicapped candidates. The result of successful candidates is only provisional. Candidates may know their status about empanelment on our website www.rrc-wr.com by entering their Roll Number.
- A total of 126 (OH: 73, VH:44, HH:9) PH candidates are hereby provisionally empanelled for appointment in Western Railway service against Physically Handicapped Quota in Pay Band-1, Grade Pay Rs.1800/-.
- A total of 7696 (UR:4249, OBC:1861, SC:1051, ST:535) Non PH candidates are hereby provisionally empanelled for appointment in Western Railway service in Pay Band-1, Grade Pay Rs.1800/-.
- Allotment of post, unit shall be decided in due course and shall be subject to availability of vacancies, medical fitness, option, etc. Offer of appointment shall be dispatched by respective division/units.
- Merit and Rank shall be declared at a later stage.
- Result of some candidates has not been declared and shall be declared at a later stage subject to fulfillment of all laid down requirements.
- While due care has been taken in preparing the result, RRC-Western Railway, Mumbai reserves the right to make amendments to the provisionally declared panel at any subsequent stage. If any discrepancies or malpractices is noticed or brought to notice of RRC at any stage than RRC-WR reserve the right to declare any candidates unsuccessful or delete the name of the candidates from the notified panel. The decision of RRC in the matter shall be final.
- This is only provisional panel (NOT THE FINAL PANEL) and does not confer upon the candidates any right for appointment in Railway Service.
- RRC will not entertain any individual queries in this regard.