RBI Recruitment 2016 for Legal Officer & Asst Archivist Posts: Opportunities Vacancies – Reserve Bank of India | rbi recruitment 2015 apply online | rbi recruitment 2015 grade b | rbi recruitment notification | Reserve Bank Of India has given a notification for the recruitment of Legal Officer in Grade ‘B’, Assistant Archivist in Grade ‘A’ vacancies.Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
RBI Recruitment 2016 for Legal Officer & Asst Archivist Posts
Total No.of Posts: 4
Name of the Posts:
1. Legal Officer in Grade ‘B’: 3 Posts
2. Assistant Archivist in Grade ‘A’: 1 Post
Candidates age should not exceed 32 years for Post 1, 35 years for Post 2 as on 01-05-2016. Age relaxable as per rules.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for Post 1,
- Degree/ Diploma in Archives keeping/ Archives Administration/ Archival Science/ Archives and Records Management from a recognized University for Post 2.
Selection Process: based on written exam & interview.
- Rs. 600/- for Gen/ OBC,
- Rs.100/- for SC/ ST through online. No fee for Staff of RBI.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website “www.rbi.org.in”. you need to send hard copy of applications along with documents in support of their age, category, qualification and experience, caste, Six copies of the duly filled Bio-data form, passport size Photograph by ordinary post / Courier to The General Manager, Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Third Floor, RBI Building, Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station., Byculla, Mumbai – 400 008 in an envelope super scripted as “Application for the Post of ___”.
Start Date to Apply Online: 23-05-2016.
Last Date to Apply Online: 03-06-2016.
Official Recruitment Notification