ESIC UDC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 for 159 vacancies @ esic.nic.in
ESIC UDC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 : The Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Karnataka has released a notification (3066/2019) inviting applications to fill 159 vacancies for the posts of UDC (Upper Division Clerk) and Stenographer at esic.nic.in. Interested candidates Must check Online Notification and updates are Below.
Details about ESIC 2019 Notification
Organization : The Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Name of Posts
- Stenographer – 16 posts
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – 143 posts
Educational Qualification :
- Stenographer – the applicant must have passed higher secondary (pass in 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized board) and must possess typing speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Hindi and working knowledge of computer applications including use of Office Suites and databases.
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – the applicant must have a degree from a recognized University or equivalent along with working knowledge of computer applications including use of office suites and databases.
- 18 to 27 years as on 15th April 2019.
- Age relaxation rules apply as stated in the official advertisement.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of a written exam followed by an interview.
The selected candidates will be placed in the revised pay scale as per the 7th Central Pay Commission for the post is Level-4 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) with Entry Pay Rs 25,500/-, replaced against Pay Band Rs. 5200/- to 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- of 6th Central Pay Commission. In addition applicable DA, HRA and Transport Allowance and other allowances as per rules in force from time to time shall also be extended to the selected candidates.
- For SC/ST/PWB/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen – Rs. 250
- For all other categories – Rs. 500