SPIPA Entrance Test 2019 Online Form Details
SPIPA Entrance Test 2019 for Various Competitive Exams (Class 1-2) Training Classes Ojas.gujarat.gov.in. here We Provides Latest updates about SPIPA Entrance Test and Examination of Current Level. Saradar Patel Institute of Public Administration (SPIPA) published Training for preparation of Civil Services Exam 2020 (IAS, IPS, IFS etc.) conducted by UPSC (Year 2019-20). See Full Detail and Notification are Given below.
SPIPA Entrance Test 2019 for Various Competitive Exams (Class 1-2) Training Classes Ojas.gujarat.gov.in
|SPIPA Entrance Test 2017||More Information|
|Recruitment Advt SPIPA||Get Details|
|Apply online||Click here|
||21 to 32 years|
|Online Instructions||ojas website|
|Age Limit||Check official Site|
Organization : Sardar Patel Institute of Public Administration
Name of posts: UPSC Civil Services (IAS, IPS, IFS & Other) Exam 2019-20
Education : Degree of any Discipline from any Government Board
Age limit : 21 to 32 years
How to apply for SPIPA Entrance Test 2019 for Various Competitive Exams?
All interested candidates Can apply Online Through official Website at Given below link.
Click here to check official SPIPA Notification 2019
Click here to apply Online for SPIPA 2019
- Application start from: 01/07/2019
- Last date for application: 15/07/2019
Spipa Entrance Exam Syallbus
- Paper -1 General Studies
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian national movement.
- Indian and World Geography – physical, social, economic geography of India and the world.
- Indian Polity and governance – constitution, political system,Panchayati Raj, public policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and social development – sustainable development, poverty, inclusion, demographics, social sector initiative, etc.
- General issues on environmental ecology, bio-diversity and climate Change – that do not require subject specialization.General Science.
- Paper – 2 Aptitude
- Interpersonal skill including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- English Language comprehension skills (Class X level).
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. – Class X level)
Stay updated with us for latest Jobs Notification and OJAS online Recruitment News and Maru Gujarat Bharti 2019