10th pass Job Railway Recruitment 2021-22 Apply Online Hurry up / 10 pass youths can get government job without exam, find out how to apply
- Application for recruitment on Trade Apprentice posts in Western Railway
- The applicant will be able to apply for recruitment to a total of 2226 posts
- The applicant will be able to apply at different places
- Registration can be done by visiting the official website of the Railways
Railway Recruitment 2021-22 : Railway Official Jobs Cell West Central Railway has issued notification for recruitment of Apprentice Post. In which young people are looking for government jobs. This is a great opportunity for them. Railways is giving jobs to youngsters who have passed 10th without examination. The vacancy will fill 2,226 apprentice positions. The registration process will start from October 11. The last date to apply is November 11. Interested and eligible candidates can register by visiting the official website wcr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Qualification and age
Candidates for the recruitment of Apprentice Post issued by Railways should have a recognized Standard 10 or equivalent certificate with at least 50 per cent marks. In addition they should have a National Trade Certificate of NCVT or SCVT. Candidates for this job should be between 15 to 24 years of age
How will the selection be made?
According to the notification, merit list of all the candidates will be prepared by combining high school and ITI marks. Those who make it to the merit list will be called for document verification. Those who complete the process will be selected. According to the notification, merit list of all the candidates will be prepared by combining high school and ITI marks. Those who make it to the merit list will be called for document verification. Those who complete the process will be selected. The application fee for all candidates except SC / ST, persons with disabilities, women is Rs 100 / -. Payment can be made using debit card / credit card / internet banking / e-wallet etc.
Apply like this
1. After the application process starts, first you have to go to the official website wcr.indianrailways.gov.in.
2. Click on the application form provided on the website.
3. Now all the information requested has to be filled and submitted correctly.
4. All your required documents, photo and signature must be uploaded.
5. A print of the application should be taken after completing all the procedures.
There is also a vacancy in the Eastern Railway
The Railway Recruitment Cell has issued a bumper vacancy for Apprentice Space in the East Zone. The recruitment will be on a total of 3366 posts. The application process for these posts has started from today. To apply for these posts, candidates have to fill up an online form by visiting the official website of RRC www.rrcer.com. The application process for this vacancy will continue till 3:00 pm on November 3, 2021. At the same time, the last date for submission of fees has also been fixed. The merit list for this will be announced on 18 November 2021.
Read Official News Paper Advertisement
Stay Always With us Upcoming Govt Jobs News In Gujarat State.