NABARD Recruitment 2022 : There is a great opportunity to get a job in NABARD. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development i.e. NABARD has started the application process for recruitment to the post of Development Assistant. A total of 177 posts will be filled through this vacancy. Online applications are being accepted for this post. To apply for this, candidates have to go to the official website of NABARD Recruitment, nabard.org and fill the application form. OJAS Gujarat Official provides you All Detail.
The application process for this vacancy released by NABARD has started from today i.e. 15 September 2022. Candidates have been given time till 10 October 2022 to apply. Candidates are advised to visit the website and apply as soon as possible. Follow the steps below to apply.
NABARD Vacancy 2022: How to Apply
- To apply online first visit the official website nabard.org.
- Click on the CAREER NOTICES link on the home page of the website.
- After this go to the link of Recruitment To The Post Of Development Assistant/Development Assistant (Hindi) – 2022.
- Now click on Apply Online link.
- Now click on the link of Click here for New Registration.
- Register by filling the required details.
- After registration you can fill the application form.
- After applying take a printout of it.
- Click here to apply through direct link.
NABARD Recruitment Eligibility
This vacancy released by NABARD will recruit for the posts of Development Assistant Hindi. Candidates applying for Development Assistant should have Graduation Degree in any stream. Hindi subject in graduation is mandatory for Development Assistant Hindi. Candidates age should be more than 21 years and less than 35 years.
NABARD Job Selection Process
Eligible candidates for this vacancy will be selected through a three level examination. First of all the prelim exam will be organized. Candidates selected in the prelims have to appear in the mains exam. After mains you will be called for interview and document verification. Check the official notification for more information.