SSC CGL 2022 : Candidates can now apply for SSC CGL 2022 exam on the official website- ssc.nic.in, scroll down for application fee, vacancies and other details. The Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Examination or SSC CGL 2022 notification has been released by the commission on Saturday (September 17). OJAS Gujarat Official Provides you Full detail and updates like Online application form, Age limit, Education, Fees are below. lets Check Full Detail.
SSC CGL 2022 Vacancies
Total Posts: 20000 (tentative)
Exam Name: Combined Graduate Level Examination 2022
Educational Qualification: Please Read Official Notification.
Age limit : Refer official Site
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer-Based Test)|
|Posts offered||Group B and C officers under the Central Government|
|Job Location||All over India|
How to Apply
Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website- https://ssc.nic.in/
How to fill in SSC CGL Application Form 2022?
- Go to the official website of SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in.
- On the SSC Homepage, enter your login credentials, solve the captcha, and press on login.
- After logging in, head towards the Apply Now button and click on the SSC CGL under the exams tab.
- On the SSC CGL Exam tab, find and click on the apply now button.
- The SSC CGL Exam Application Form will be available on the screen, fill in all the required details and choose your exam center.
- Scrutinize the details twice or thrice after entering as SSC will not entertain any changes after final submission.
- Upload your photograph and signature as per the SSC norms.
- Complete your SSC CGL Application by paying the online application fees.
- Commencement of online application for SSC CGL- September 17, 2022
- Last date to apply for SSC CGL 2022: October 8, 2022
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ including online payment: October 12 to October 13, 2022
- Tentative Schedule of Tier-I (Computer Based Examination): December 2022
SSC CGL Syllabus 2022
|Tier||Type of Paper||Mode|
|Tier I||Objective Multiple Choice||Online/Computer Based|