Forest Guard Bharti 2022 : Gujarat Forest Department published an official notification for Recruitment of Forest Bit Guard (Van Rakshak) posts. forest bharti 2022 gujarat date, www forests gujarat gov in 2022, ojas gujarat gov in forest guard 2022, forest bharti 2022 gujarat syllabus, gujarat forest bharti 2022 result. OJAS Gujarat Official provides you all Details Like Application form, Age limit, Education, Fees, Pay scale are below.
Gujarat Forest Department Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Advt. No. FORREST/2022/1
No. of Posts: 823
Job Type : Govt Job
Name of posts: Forest Guard (Van Rakshak) (Class-3)
Educational Qualification : will be available after Official Notification
Age limit : will be available after Official Notification
Selection Process : based on written exam, physical test & walking test.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link.
Online Application form Dates
Application start from: 01/11/2022
Last date for application: 15/11/2022
Online Application form Procedure :
- You have to first go to the official website
- Get all the information about the application form
- If form is offline then apply offline and if form is online then apply online
- If the form is offline then download the application form then apply
- The documents which are required to apply the form can be seen by visiting the official website
- Required documents should be self-attested after filling the application form correctly
- The envelope containing the application form should be superscribed with the correct address and should be sent to the following address
What is the salary of forest guard in Gujarat?
The Forest Guard salary in Gujarat is INR 18,400/- for the initial 5 years.
How can I apply for Gujarat forest guard?
Gujarat Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 | OJAS Vanrakshak Bharti (334 Posts) Apply Online @ojas.gujarat.gov.in. Gujarat Forest Department Bharti Released for 334 Vanrakshak Posts on 7th of Nov 2018. OJAS Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Recruitment of Forest Guards in Gujarat Van Vibhag
What is the highest post in forest department?
Principal Chief Conservator of Forests
The Principal Chief Conservator of Forests (Hindi: प्रधान मुख्य वन संरक्षक) is the highest-ranking officer belonging to the Indian Forest Service who is responsible for managing the Forests, Environment and Wild-Life related issues of a state of India.
Is Indian Forest Service good job?
The highest-profile Indian Forest Service official across each state shall be known as the Head of the Forest Forces. It is one of the prestigious jobs that provide stable employment for skilled workers and good remuneration packages. Indian Forest Service Officers hold different positions in state forest departments.