Admit Card – SSC Constable GD & Rifleman Exam 2016. download admit card of SSC Constable GD & Rifleman Examination 2016. here We proivdes Direct Link for Download admit card and Document Verification process. you need to Open and Submit all Details Online.
Admit Card – SSC Constable GD & Rifleman Exam 2016
Note : You need to enter roll number and registration ID & date of birth
Open below link and Submit all necessary Details online.
CONSTABLE (GD) IN CAPFs/NIA/SSF AND RIFLEMAN IN ASSAM RIFLES EXAMINATION – 2015. DEAR CANDIDATES PLEASE DO NOT MULTIPLE DOWNLOAD YOUR ADMIT CARD. IN CASE OF MULTIPLE DOWNLOAD OF DUPLICATE ADMIT CARD, CRPF MAY BLOCK YOU FROM DOWNLOADING ADMIT CARD, FURTHER.
1. The call letter to appear for the Medical Examination is purely PROVISIONAL. If later atany stage it is found that you did not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, your candidature is liable to be cancelled and no appeal against such cancellation will be
entertained. Hence you are advised to kindly ensure properly that you fulfil all the eligibility conditions given in the recruitment advertisement.
2. It is compulsory to bring admit card for the examination. Candidate will be permitted to appear at Medical centre as shown in their admit card and not any other centre.
3. Candidates should bring any one of the original evidence duly affixed his/her photograph for identity such as driving licence, Voter ID, Adhar Card, PEN card I/card issued by school & college with them otherwise he will not be allowed to enter the examination
4. Left thumb impression of the candidates will be taken during Medical. Therefore candidates should ensure to keep their left thumb in proper (neat & clean) position.
5. No journey fare is admissible for appearing in the Medical test. Arrangement for boarding/lodging will be born by the candidate them self.
6. This is the candidates copy and keep it with you till the declaration of final result. Show it in the examination centre while entering for the examination centre and produce it on
asking by the board or any other officer conducting examination.
7. Candidate will fully responsible for any incident occurred during Medical and medical entre will not be responsible for the same.
Note: Candidates falling under Border & Naxal districts should fill their districts code in candidates statement form during Medical Test