Gujarat Talati Mantri Bharti 2018 | Latest News

By | November 19, 2016

Gujarat Talati Bharti 2018

Gujarat Talati Mantri MPHW, Junior clerk Official Provisional Answer Key Result 2017

GPSSB Nayab Chitnis, Mukhy Sevika, Ext. Officer (Agri.), Statistical Asst. Docs. Verification program

Document verification program will be held on June, 2017 at Ahmedabad

Date: 9/6/2017
place : Gujarat Panchayat Seva Pasandgi Board Office, C-1, Front Himalaya Mall, Vastrapur, Ahemdabad, Gujarat

Gujarat GPSSB Talati cum Mantri, Jr. Clerk, FHW, MPHW and Gram Sevak Posts 2016 (OJAS). Apply for Upcoming Gujarat Talati cum Mantri Jobs 2016 | Gujarat Jr. Clerk Jobs 2016 | GPSSB FHW recruitment 2016 | MPHW Jobs 2016 | Gujarat Gram Sevak Jobs 2016. You need to check all Official Details Like Education, Fees, Application form, Online application form, Pay scale are Given Below.

Job Name and Other Details:

Talati cum Mantri
Jr. Clerk
FHW
MPHW
Gram Sevak

Education: Check official notification. Plz Refer Link given at last.

How To apply Talati cum Mantri, Jr. Clerk, FHW, MPHW and Gram Sevak Jobs ?

Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official website ojas.gujarat.gov.in.

Starting Date for Online Application: 24/11/2016

Last Date for Online Application: 7/12/2016

Last Date for Fee: 9/12/2016

Official Notification

Apply Online at here

Stay tune with us for Latest Jobs recruitment News In Gujarat. We also provides upcoming TALATI mantri jobs 2016 | Talati Exam Details | Talati Exam Syllabus Etc..

Talati Mantri MPHW, Junior clerk Answer Key Exam Date 12th feb 2017

Ojas Gujarat Provides GPSSB Talati Mantri Answer key of 12-02-2017 Examination In Gujarat. official Paper Solutions Will be availabe after Some Days. Till You need to check This unofficial Answerkeys Provides By us.

Exam held BY : GPSSB official Department

Exam Date Was : 12-02-2017

Gujarat talati mantri answer key 2017 Download

Open official website at : panchayat.gujarat.gov.in

Now click on direct link Gujarat Talati Exam Answer Sheet 2017

Answer key or paper Solution Download PDF available.

Click on Save Button and use to check it

GPSSB MPHW Official Provisional Ans keys 2017 Download Now Online

PV: Kheda, Patan, Porbandar, Gandhinagar, Mahesana, Banaskantha, Kachchh: Click here

RK: Dang, Navsari, Bharuch, Tapi, Surat, Valsad, Narmada: Click here

SA: Dahod, Sabarkantha, Chhota Udepur, Mahisagar, Ahmedabad, Bhavnagar, Botad, Aravalli: Click here

NP: Devbhumi Dwarka, Surendranagar, Amreli, Morbi, Junagadh, Gir Somnath, Jamnagar, Rajkot: Click here

NS: Panchmahal, Vadodara, Anand: Click here

Click here for Result 2017

Answer Key is  in PDF File which contains all Paper Sets A B C D. Team Ojasgujarat.net is wishing you all the best and Best of Luck Friends…

104 thoughts on “Gujarat Talati Mantri Bharti 2018 | Latest News

1. SHAIKH

HOW CAN I APPLY FOR MPHW GUID ME PLZ!!
    IM COMPLETED HEALTH & SANITARY INSPECTOR COURSE IN I.T.I AT SARKHEJ I JUST PASSED OUT BUT MY RESULT WAS NOT DISTRIBUT RIGHT NOW IT WILL TAKE A WEEK…SO MY QUATION IS…CAN I APPLY & HOW PLZ GUIDE ME..PLZ PLZ PLZ

1. ojasjobs Post author

No Need to put here all Details. if Result are available. you can Definitely check on official Site.

2. arti

The site hang so much I can not apply today last date for the post whati do

1. ojasjobs Post author

Dear arti. as ypou said Today is last Date So, Server is busy. There are thosand of Candidates applying Today.so Check after Some Time.

3. patel raihan

hi dear
    i m patel raihan from gujarat u al so looking for job i m 12th pass nd i have computer enginring colifiction so plz inform me if u have job for me my con number is 9978381155
    tnx uu

4. ronak

what is the syllabus for gramsevak and extension officer agricultural in specially jagyane lagti kamgiri means

5. jagdishganatra

MY WIFE IS 40 YRS OLD CAN SHE APPLY FOR TALATI BHARATI SHE is BCOM GRADUATE. AND HOW TO AAPLY IS IT POSSIBLE NOW

6. jaydip

Talati form bharyu print Nikdi nhoti submit thau have kanfom No.mate su karvu

7. ravinder kumar

i am 12th pass with commerce in cbse from delhi ……
    now i am live in gujarat so plz tell me how to apply gujarat govt. job plzzzz my contec no.9873074071

1. ojasjobs Post author

you need to check our website on regular based. you can find latest Gujarat govt Jobs 2017 in our website. must stay tune with us.

8. jyoti p. dodiya

B.ed math sacince ma pn krel6
    Computer digri iti ma software in computer course
    E.com in computer course krel6
    D.s.c computer ni digri pn krel6

9. Amit Patel

Hi,
    I am looking for past five years question papers and answer keys. Would I be able to find that somewhere from your site or would you able to send me the same to my email? I see here provisional answer keys but not the question papers for Talati mantri exams.
    Thanks in advance for reply.

10. Dilip Bariya

10/12 pass
    B.R.S. GRADUATE
    M.S.W. POST GRADUATE
    MY COT.8141076552

11. PATEL GAURANG MAHESHBHAI

10. Pass
    Diploma textile processing technology
    My contact
    7874010206

1. ojasjobs Post author

Talati Application Form has been already completed. now YOu need to wait Next Talati Recruitment.

12. Devanshu Trivedi

What is the result date of talati kam mantri & jr Clark?

13. mahendra girase

sir..i am hadicafe and 12 comm.pass to sir mujhe talati job mil sakti h kya..plz.cont.9898678093

14. shah shabana Rauf

I am 12th pass. Plz tell me any goverment job in surat. Plz reply fast

15. yash patel

i am Yash Patel
    i am 12th science pass so i apply for this post Talati

1. ojasjobs Post author

Dear, alredy know online application process of Talati Recruitment Has been already completed.

1. chirag parmar

Please can you tell me junior clerk final selection list come or not?

16. prove

Cᥙrrently it аppears like Εxpression Engіne is the preferred Recruitment Job platform available right now.

1. ojasjobs Post author

you have to check our Website Regular based, Then you will get all news and latest updates about Talati bharti 2017-18

17. Rutvik thakar

I pass out a 10 std in 2016.
    22/03/2000 my birth date.
    I apply this job