Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has announced notification for the Recruitment of 24 Head of the Department Vacancies. Eligible Indian Citizen Candidates can apply online from 09-10-2013 to 06-11-2013.
MPSC Recruitment or Vacancy Details
Total No.of Posts: 24
Name of the Post: Head of the Department
1. Chemical Engineering: 05 posts
2. Medical Electronics: 02 posts
3. Lether Technology & Goods Manufacturing: 01 post
4. Printing Technology: 02 posts
5. Food Technology: 01 post
6. Mining: 01 post
7. Plastic Engineering: 02 posts
8. Sugar Technology: 01 post
9. Automobile Engineering: 03 posts
10. Upakaraneekaran: 03 posts
11. Travel & Tourism: 03 posts
Age Limit: Candidate age shouldn’t exceed 50 years for Unreserved, 55 years for Reserved candidates as on 01-02-2014.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should pass Bachelor’s and Master’s degree of appropriate branch in Engineering/ Technology with First Class or equivalent either at Bachelor’s or Master’s level & Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in teaching/ research/ industry.
Application Fee: Candidate has to Rs.410/- for Unreserved, Rs.210/- for Reserved Category through State Bank of India/ Net banking/ Debit card/ Credit card/ CSC.
How to Apply For This Job
Interested Candidates apply through Online website www.mahaonline.gov.in from 09-10-2013 to 06-11-2013.
Instructions for Online Applying:
1. Log on to www.mahaonline.gov.in.
2. Click on MPSC Online application..
3. Select a post you want to apply.
4. Choose Exam Centre and fill all the details in application form. Get Examination ID
5. Make payment through State Bank of India/ Net banking/ Debit card/ Credit card/ CSC. and revisit the MPSC Online website and this time select the Login link.
6. Enter the User Name and password previously provided and in the following page upload the scanned photograph and signature at places provided.
7. Fill all details including fee payment details, check once for errors and submit the online application.
8. Then candidates will get message as Transaction ID Updated Successfully.
9. Now Take print out of application form and retain it for further use.
Starting Date for Applying Online: 09-10-2013.
Last Date for Applying Online: 06-11-2013.
Last Date to Payment of Fee in SBI: 06-11-2013.