Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has announced notification for the Recruitment of 215 Asst Motor Vehicle Inspector Vacancies. Eligible Candidates can apply online from 11-10-2013 to 01-11-2013 up to 11:59 PM.
MPSC Vacancy Details
Total No.of Posts: 215
Name of the Post: Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector
Age Limit: Candidate age should be between 18 to 33 years for General & 38 years for Reserved candidates as on 01-02-2014. Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should Possess SSC with Diploma (Automobile/ Mechanical Engg).
Application Fee: Candidate has to pay Rs.410/- for Unreserved, Rs.210/- for Reserved Category, Rs.10/- for Ex-Serviceman through SBI Challan/ Net banking/ Debit card/ Credit card/ CSC.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates apply through Online website www.mahaonline.gov.in or www.mpsc.gov.in from 11-10-2013 to 01-11-2013 up to 11:59 PM.
Instructions for Online Applying-
1. Log on to www.mahaonline.gov.in or www.mpsc.gov.in
2. Click on MPSC Online application.
3. Select a post you want to apply.
4. Choose Exam Centre and fill all the details in application form. Get Examination ID
5. Make payment through SBI Challan/ Net banking/ Debit card/ Credit card/ CSC and revisit the MPSC Online website and this time select the Login link.
6. Enter the User Name and password previously provided and in the following page upload the scanned photograph and signature at places provided.
7. Fill all details including fee payment details, check once for errors and submit the online application.
8. Then candidates will get message as Transaction ID Updated Successfully.
9. Now Take print out of application form and retain it for further use.
Starting Date for Applying Online: 11-10-2013.
Last Date for Applying Online: 01-11-2013 up to 11:59 PM.
Last Date to Payment of Fee in SBI: 02-11-2013.
Date of Written Test: 15-12-2013 (Sunday).
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Click here for Online Application