Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published notification for recruitment of 112 Director, Asst Professor & Other Posts on permanent/ temporary basis. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 12-12-2013 by 23.59 Hrs. Other details like age limit, qualification, selection, how to apply are given below…
UPSC Advt No 18 Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 112
Name of the Posts:
1. Director: 01 Post
2. Veterinary Assistant Surgeon: 01 Post
3. Assistant Professor (Anesthesia): 01 Post
4. Assistant Professor (Biochemistry): 11 Posts
5. Assistant Professor (Microbiology): 03 Posts
6. Assistant Professor (Neurology): 01 Post
7. Assistant Professor (Neuro-Surgery): 10 Posts
8. Assistant Professor (Paediatric Surgery): 07 Posts
9. Assistant Professor (Pathology): 13 Posts
10. Assistant Professor (Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation): 05 Posts
11. Assistant Professor (Radio-diagnosis): 11 Posts
12. Specialist Gr.II (Microbiology): 13 Posts
13. Specialist Gr.II (Pathology): 15 Posts
14. Professor-cum-Deputy Director: 05 Posts
15. Training Officer (Cutting & Tailoring): 01 Post
16. Training Officer (Draughtsman-(Mechanical)/ Engineering Drawing/ Reading of Drawing and Arithmetic): 02 Posts
17. Training Officer (Electrician): 02 Posts
18. Training Officer (Electronics/ Micro Computer): 02 Posts
19. Training Officer (Machinist): 01 Post
20. Training Officer (Turner): 02 Posts
21. Training Officer (Wireman): 01 Post
22. Senior Assistant Director (Handicrafts): 01 Post
23. Reader (Microbiology): 01 Post
24. Senior Lecturer (Community Medicine): 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should not exceed 50 years for S.No.3, 14, 23 & 24 Posts, 48 years for S.No.6 Post, 45 years for S.No. 4, 5, 7, 8 to 13 Posts, 40 years for S.No.1 Post, 35 years for S.No.2, 22 Posts, 33 years for S.No.15, 18, 20, 21 Posts, 30 years for S.No.16, 17 & 19 Posts. Age Relaxation is available.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree, PG or B.Sc/ M.Sc for S.No.1 Post, Bachelor Degree for S.No.2 Post, PG Degree – M.D/ M.S/ D.A or equivalent for S.No.3, 5 Posts, Graduate Degree for S.No.4 Post, MBBS, PG for S.No.6,7 Posts and refer notification for Post wise qualification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the interview. Shortlisted Candidates will be informed about the interview date.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates of any community.
How to Apply: Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 12-12-2013 by 23.59 Hrs. Candidates shortlisted for interview on the basis of the information provided in the online applications submitted by them will be required to send self attested copies of documents/ relevant certificates in support of the claims made in the application as and when demanded by the Commission.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 12-12-2013 by 23.59 Hrs.Last Date for Printing Online Application: 13-12-2013 by 23.59 Hrs.