Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013.Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank has issued notification for recruitment of the Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management Grade (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) vacancies. Candidates who have been declared qualified at the online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September 2013 & October 2013, can apply online from 05-12-2013 to 20-12-2013.
Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Recruitment Details
Total No. of Posts: 295
Name of the Posts:
1. Officer Scale-III : 02 Posts
2. Officer Scale-II (GBO): 05 Posts
3. Officer Scale-II (IT): 02 Posts
4. Officer Scale-II (Law): 01 Posts
5. Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager): 01 Posts
6. Officer Scale-I: 86 Posts
7. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 198 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21-40 years for Officer Scale III, between 21 years and 32 years for Officer Scale II, between 18-28 years for Officer Scale I & Office Asst Posts. Age limit should be reckoned as on 01-07-2013. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent for Post No.1, 2, 6 &7, Degree from a recognised University in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent for Post No.3, Degree from a recognised University in Law or its equivalent for Post No.4 and Certified Associateship (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or MBA in Finance for Post No.5.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 and Personal Interview.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details: Candidates who have been declared qualified in RRBs- Online CWE conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 should have obtained the 88 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EXS and 95 & above for OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS for Office Asst Post. Refer notification for Post wise valid IBPS score card details.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply online through Bank’s website www.bggb.in between 05-12-2013 and 20-12-2013. After submission of online application, take printout of the online application form and bring it along with required copies of documents for submission if shortlisted for interview.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to website www.bggb.in
2. Click on Recruitment link and Select the link Apply Online.
3. Fill the application with all the details and Click Submit link.
4. After successful submission of Application, take the print out of the submitted online application form and keep it for future reference.